Health problem during the Easter holiday? Make the right choice!
Taking a break over the long Easter weekend?
Montréal’s health network isn’t.
For help in case of a minor health problem, call Info-Santé or Info-Social at 811. Nurses and social workers are there to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. See the list to find a walk-in clinic where you can see a doctor, get x-rays or have blood tests, for urgent cases.
Open or closed during the Easter holiday?
To find out what resources are available in Montréal this weekend, visit your district’s Web site:
- CIUSSS du Centre-Ouest-de-l'Île-de-Montréal
- CIUSSS du Centre-Sud-de-l'Île-de-Montréal
- CIUSSS de l’Est-de-l'Île-de-Montréal
- CIUSSS du Nord-de-l'Île-de-Montréal
- CIUSSS de l’Ouest-de-l'Île-de-Montréal
Happy Easter everybody!